• The school follows CBSE curriculum through classes I to XII.
• The curriculum is well-planned and employs best practices in teaching for each child to perform up to his potential.
• The school follows a co-ed system and admissions are based on merit.
• Emphasis is laid on performing arts and literature.
• The classrooms are spacious, airy and well-lit, creating the right ambience for education.
• This school houses a sports field, cricket and basketball court.
• There are separate labs for all science subjects.
Kalka Public School, Alaknanda, has a unique place under the Kalka Group of Institutions. Being the first and foremost school started under the aegis of its society it has the inherent quality to grow and develop. In its constant effort to work and build, to attain its goal as per its motto “Knowledge to Perfection”, the school is steadly moving to make it a role model school equipped with good infrastructure coupled with modern technology and a band of good staff members headed by enlightened leaders.
The school was founded in 1974 with a view to provide educational facilities to students purely on philanthropic motives and provide a sound value based education. Later, the foundation stone of the present building was laid on 22nd March, 1988 by the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Delhi Smt. Sheila Dixit, then Minister of Parliamentary Affairs. The school is a co-educational English medium school affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. it is a Day-Boarding as well as Residential with separate hostel facility for boys and girls. The school is situated in the clean and quiet surrounding of South Delhi enjoying a fair share of clean and pure air. The school has its own fleet of buses to bring students from the neighbourhood areas.
KGI envisions to strive for an environment to nurture the pleasures cf discovery, learning, expression and communication thereby maximising the intellectual capacity and sensitivity of each student.
To prepare today’s students to be tomorrow innovators.
To enhance students knowledge base, confidence and analytical skills to develop their ability to succeed in the competitive world.
To prepare children to become self reliant, productive individuals.
To inspire children to embrace challenge.
To find joy and self worth through achievement.
To nurture clarity, precision and independence.
To kindle the imagination to learners and develop their creative skills.
Kalka Public School
Alaknanda, Kalkaji, New Delhi
Tel. : 011-26274080, 47672200
E-mail : email@example.com