• Affiliated to the CBSE board, this school has classes from pre-primary to XII.
• The school aims engages students in activities that promote motor skills, writing abilities and overall growth.
• The House System promotes team spirit.
• It focuses on the physical, social, mental, and spiritual development of a child.
• Theme-based learning is followed in lower classes.
• The school has large airy classrooms and well maintained playgrounds.
• The campus also has an auditorium and separate labs for different subjects.
• The library is well stocked with books needed by both parents and students.
Carmel Convent School, New Delhi, founded on July 16th,1957, is one of the institutions conducted by the Congregation of Sisters of the Apostolic Carmel.
We draw our inspiration from Christ, who willed the total development of every person, as also from our Foundress, Mother Veronica of the Passion.
While our Education is directed towards the development of the person we too are primarily concerned with instilling Gospel values in those we educate and forming responsible citizens in the country who are ready to take their place in social, political and cultural life with selflessness and zeal. Our special focus will be the formation of the committed people who are filled with a sense of mission to their country and to the world. We strive to implement the national aims and objectives of education through the goals our school has discovered and which must be realized and propagated by all our staff and students.
Carmel Convent is one of the most prestigious schools in Delhi. It is a girl’s school with approximately 2000 students on its rolls.
Our aim to form integrated women:-
• Capable of responding to challenges of life with joy and a deep faith in God.
• Whose choices and decisions are guided by right values.
• Enriched by our cultural heritage.
• Committed to the service of our people.
The school is recognized by the Directorate of Education of the Delhi Administration and is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education. lt has been at the service of the lower income group since 1957 when it was first started in Delhi.
Carmel Convent School
Malcha Marg, Chanakya Puri, New Delhi-110021