• This school follows CBSE board curriculum.
• It conducts a host of cultural programs to bring out the best in students.
• Sports and co-curricular activities are a vital part of the curriculum with Karate as its special attraction.
• Insured transportation facility to students.
• The school is well-equipped with a library, science laboratories, a playground and a computer lab.
• The school has a medical room that is under the supervision of a trained nurse.
The Arwachin Shiksha Samiti registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860 is an apex body of Arwachin Bharti Bhawan School. The Society was established in the year 1965 by eminent educationsits and social workers.
They have played a key role in setting up this Institution. The society is serving the noble cause of Children’s education and have earned a name in the “TRANSYAMUNA AREA.”
Anurup Sharma, Director started his journey with Arwachin School, Vivek Vihar in 1979. At that time, it was a middle school running in Tents and sheds with the strength of 743 students. He with his untiring efforts could make it a Secondary School in 1984 and Sr. Secondary School in 1985.
He is a man of sensitive Heart, well behaved, loving nature and pleasing personality. With his commitment, dedication and thorough involvement for the progress and development of the school, he sorted out even the most complicated issues with his iron will, knowledge and competency. Always motivating, encouraging and appreciating, he puts fresh energy into all who are associated with the school. Under his guidance, the school with over 3700 students is ready to reach new pinnacles of success.
Arwachin Bharti Bhawan Sr. Sec. School
C – Block, Vivek Vihar, New Delhi – 110 095.
011-43072200, 22141630, 22151630, 22151730